I-Ball Aspire QE-45 Price In India – Stylish Slim Dual SIM GSM QWERTY Mobile

asd
I-Ball Aspire QE-45 Price In India. The new iBall Aspire is a stylish QWERTY keypad and slim Dual SIM GSM mobile Phone. It is supports both Hindi and English language & metallic side panel.It comes with 1.3 Mp camera with Digital zoom.It is loaded with Mobile tracker,Caller ID with Photo and Video,eBook, Multiparty conference,, Password Lock for Phone book, SMS and Call history, Background noise Change, memory expandable up-to 8 GB and more. but one of the huge cons. of the I-ball is that this is not an Internet mobile.

Read more »
Post Title : I-Ball Aspire QE-45 Price In India – Stylish Slim Dual SIM GSM QWERTY Mobile

I-Ball Aspire QE-45 Price In India – Stylish Slim Dual SIM GSM QWERTY Mobile,

0 comments

Post a Comment